Travel Permits (London Junior Mustangs)


PrintTravel Permits

Travel Permits

Travel Permits will ensure that you and your players are properly covered by Hockey Canada's insurance policies. Please read below.

According to Alliance rules, to play in an exhibition game or tournament, teams must FIRST receive approval from their home association.  Further, each association has the responsibility to ensure that its teams play against Hockey Canada sanctioned teams.

Participation against a non-Hockey Canada and International Ice Hockey Federation sanctioned teams or unapproved travel may result in the forfeiture of Hockey Canada Insurance coverage and discipline to the respective team official(s).

Our insurance only covers you, your coaches or your players if it is a sanctioned event.

In order to expedite processing, please ensure the tournament sanction number is included with your request.  This can usually be obtained from the tournament listings on the MHAO or OMHA websites.

Alliance Hockey Canada-related Tournaments / Exhibition games

For tournaments located in Alliance centres and all exhibition games against any opponent (MHAO, OMHA, GTHL, USA hockey, etc.) use the travel permit form below.